Wednesday, December 25, 2013

General Foods International Chai Tea Latte, 32-Ounce Packages (Pack of 6)



International Foods Chai Latte

This is the same product that I used to buy from the grocery store in little 9+ ounce cans. It makes a delicious latte with hot water. The price is certainly less than the grocery store charged, and the quality is excellent. I’m on my second two pound pouch now, and the flavor is fantastic. I would recommend this product to anyone who likes tea and spices. The spicing is light and not overpowering. There is a slightly chalky taste at the end of the cup, I’m not sure why. It leaves a white residue in the cup sometimes, which can be alleviated by swirling the cup when drinking the last few sips. It is also good when cooled and poured over ice. A perfect drink at the end of a long winter’s day.

Best Buy – Quality and Quanity

I’m a Chai guy, though not big on coffee, which is ironic for an Army guy.


I was buying the 9oz tins, until Publix and walmart stopped carrying them, for $5 and they lasted maybe 7-8 days. I did the math and realized I was getting a huge savings $.57/oz vs $.21/oz AND don’t have to scrounge Atlanta for “who has it?”.


Cheap, yes, tastes the same, and my wife appreciates the effort.


CK

Great CHI Tea @ low Cost

If you really enjoy CHI Tea Latte this is the way to by the product at the lowest cost per serving. This is the institutional pack for a dispenser machine in convience stores. If you really like this product and drink a lot of it, this is the only way to go.


Great product, great price.

Click to Editorial Reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment