Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Caffe D’arte Capri Ground Coffee, 5-Pound Foil Bag



Simply one of the best espresso beans made

As a former shop owner, I can attest that this espresso earned extremely high ratings from my customers…prepared right. I learned directly from Caffe’ D’arte how they roasted their beans unlike the masses…sizing the beans and then roasting so that none are over or under done…then packing and shipping promptly to ensure freshness. This comes in varied sizes if you get from them…1-5lb bags and whole or ground…I prefer whole bean and grind to get it just right.


I have tried every one of Caffe D’arte’s blends of coffee and espresso and this is my personal favorite that is not their Alderwood Roast blend (wow…that is even better…which is hard to believe). If, for whatever reason, you get this and don’t like it, I would suggest that it’s something in your machine or methodology that is lacking since I have been able to extract a perfect shot thousands of times and had nothing but fantastic feedback from my customers. Again…this is what I have at home, and my…


Click to Editorial Reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment