Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets To Mom with Love Tea and Cookie Basket



Pleeeeeased a picky Mom!

My Mom is a picky one. I find it hard to buy for her due to her trying to find some flaw in everything we send her way. However she was actually speechless when this arrived. She actually gav me a kind thank you and wonderful comments about he items. Forget about all the teas and extra cookies. Just the chocolate truffle cookies, confetti popcorn, bath salts, candles, and rose petals soap was enough to win her over.


She really liked the bath products and even asked me if I could get another one…hint hint! I am surprised the price was this low. I could not have put this together for the cost. And the big cardboard bucket/basket will look great on her bathroom counter.

Perfect !

my mother was thrilled to receive this for Christmas! She said she loved how it was wrapped,the goodies inside & the sentimental nature of everything. She liked this more than flowers.

What you see is NOT what you get!!!!

A birthday gift from my daughter. The contents of which were not gourmet. The frame shown online is a white porcelain frame with flowers around the border. The frame I received is a 99 cent plain plastic frame.

All the “gourmet” edibles look like they are past the expiration date for food. The popourri and candles are those you can buy at a discount dollar store. It is bad enough that the contents of this package are inferior, but what is worse to me is that my sweet and considerate daughter ordered it not knowing it to be a misrepresention of what one really receives. Shame on you!!!!!

On a positive note, I did call Amazon. The person I spoke to was very kind, apologetic and is sending me an Amazon gift card in lieu of the gift basket.

Click to Editorial Reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment