Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Thermo-Serv Server 2 Liter Copper/Black, Sold by Each



Thermo Serv Server

This product did not keep coffee hot for more than 30 minutes, not long enough for my purposes. If this server is to be used for immediate serving, then it will be fine. However, if it is intended to keep coffee hot for over 1 hour (which is my need) then it is unsatisfactory.

Great coffee carafe, not a cheap one that will break.

I have had a Thermo-serv coffee carafe that my parents originally bought in 1964 for years. When I went to the store to buy a replacement I found nothing but cheap pump coffee pots that were nothing like it. On a whim, I searched the company name and was surprised to find they are still making coffee pots in Minnesota.


I ordered the two liter copper and black server with the flip top lid. It holds more than an entire pot of coffee and does a great job of keeping it hot. In addition, it looks great and is well made. The flip top makes it much easier to quickly pour a refill without making a mess. If the old carafe is anything to go by, I will have this one for a very long time. This carafe is Definitely well worth the investment and I would highly recommend this product.


Click to Editorial Reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment