Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Royal Albert Old Country Roses Le Petite 9-Piece Tea Set



This tea set is for a doll house, it is misrepresented and not useable as a tea set

This tea set is tiny, for a doll house, it is not usable as a tea set.

No where on the website does it say dollhouse tea set.

It is misrepresented.

?

i honestly thought this product was bigger then what its meant to be. i never knew they were microscopic. i got it and dont know what to do with it u honestly cant use them anywhere just to take up space.

WOW!!!!

I collect miniature tea sets of my full size sets when I can find them. I would like to be able to leave each of my little granddaughters a special set someday. I needed another one after granddaughter #6 was born. When I found this I was so excited. I compared the picture online to my ‘real’ teapot and cups and they looked identical. All the flowers and the cups and saucers were identical. I am so excited to have this. And the box they came in was almost a gift in itself! It is truly a beautifully made set! Thank you Amazon!

Click to Editorial Reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment