Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Maxwell House Special Delivery Ground Coffee, 1.4-Ounce Packages (Pack of 112)



coffee

The pre-measured bags make it so easy to make a perfect cup every time. If you like it on the strong side it makes 3/4 of a pot, if you like it regular then it makes about a pot. Once you find your desired strength then its easy, you just add the same amount of water every time.

A very good coffee.

This is a good, everyday, go-to coffee. The size is meant for a 10 cup coffee pot, or if you like your coffee a little on the light side. I made the mistake of thinking that the coffee would come in individual filter packs. My mistake. Other than that I have no complaints.

Convenient coffee

These are the same coffee pods I used to purchase at my local grocery store. Standard coffee. Can’t really go wrong with Maxwell House. And it saves having to mess with coffee filters.


I only wish they came in flavors, LOL.

Click to Editorial Reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment