Tuesday, December 24, 2013

La Cafetiere TA080200 Titania 8 Cup French Press Coffee Maker Stainless Construction with Etched Design



It Makes Me Happy… Every Day

I loved how this French Press looked, and that’s why i bought it. However, i love it for a number of other reasons. It makes great coffee and is big enough for a group. The outside is made of stainless steeel so it is really solid and it washes up beautifully. The glass insert just slides out and so can rinse each part separately. THe top is lined with plastic which is nice because it seals in the heat and the acid of the coffee won’t erode the metal. All in all, it’s beautiful and functional. Worth the money, for sure.

La Cafetiere Coffee Press

I absolutely love this coffee press! The photo doesn’t do it justice. It’s beautiful for one thing, and it’s heavier and more sturdy than it looks. The coffee tastes wonderful. The glass is much thicker than my last coffee press, and the soft flexible plastic on the plunger makes it slide in and out of the canister very easily. I also loved the fact that my delivery date was 10/17, and it arrived on 10/12! Thank you Amazon!

My new favorite kitchen gadget

I bought this item because the 3 cup one wasn’t big enough for my giant morning-jumpstart coffee. I prefer French press coffee to the drip maker, and this looked pretty… I actually thought from the photo that the SS jacket was openwork or cutwork, but it is not – it is etched in a dark brown design. It is very attractive as well as functional. I use this every morning, and I am extremely happy with it.

Click to Editorial Reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment